Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
The Quantico actress completed her look by keeping her hair simple, with a clean-side parting and opted for a earthy shade lipstick to go well with her shimmery ensemble.
Of late, actress Priyanka Chopra has been ruling the fashion game. The desi girl, who manages to steal the spotlight each time she steps out, has never shied away from making bold and unique choices. And like her usual self, the Quantico star made headlines when she walked the Oscars 2017 red carpet this year too.
At the 89th Academy Awards red carpet, Chopra stunned in a body-hugging white-grey gown by designer label Ralph & Russo. The gown was done with geometric details with a structured bodice giving a peek-a-boo glimpse of Priyanka's svelte figure. She paired her gown with towering ivory heels, and accessorised the look with the bare minimum, drawing complete focus to the dress.
And while the world was going gaga over the diva's Ralph & Russo red carpet look, Chopra made another appearance, this time at the Vanity Fair Oscars after-party in a body-hugging shimmery black outfit with a plunging neckline by Michael Kors, which left her fans and followers totally in awe of her.
The actress completed her look by keeping her hair simple, with a clean-side parting and opted for a earthy shade lipstick to go well with her shimmery ensemble.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Review: Doffing The Hat to McLaren Inspiration
- Ex-Couple Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande's Sweet Exchange on Instagram is Unmissable
- Oprah Winfrey Finally Reveals What She Felt After Tasting a Million Dollar 'Unseasoned Chicken' Recipe
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: SUV/MPV Of The Year
- Top 5 Android Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 From Honor, Realme, Xiaomi And More to Buy This Christmas
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s