Pyjamas Can Look Sexy, Says Mollie King
She thinks the most important thing is for people to have fun when they are choosing their outfit.
(Photo: Singer Mollie King/ Reuters)
Singer Mollie King thinks pyjamas can still look "sexy", and a two-piece nightwear outfit can be as enticing as a negligee.
"The pyjama is back. They don't have to be old, frumpy things anymore. Certainly, with me, it's a case of any excuse to wear them and nowadays there are so many options, anything from little cotton shorts and T-shirts to silk pyjamas. You can look just as sexy in shorts and a T-shirt as you can a little negligee," King told dailymail.co.uk.
The Hair down hitmaker thinks women shouldn't feel they have to wear "something sexy" to excite their lover in the bedroom.
She said: "What's appealing in a woman, or a guy, is an inner self-confidence, intelligence and humour; it's not about dressing up in something sexy."
She thinks the most important thing is for people to have "fun" when they are choosing their outfit.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ragnarok Director Taika Waititi Finally Reveals Who's the Real Star of Thor Love and Thunder
- Internet Sensation Ranu Mondal Speaks Out on Lata Mangeshkar's 'Imitation' Comment
- Denmark Buys 4 Elephants from Circus to Protect Their Rights and Welfare
- Apple TV Plus Shows, Prices Compared with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Zee5
- Mi TV Netflix Support to Finally Roll Out on September 17, Suggests Teaser