Rakul Preet to Turn Showstopper at LMIFW
Rakul Preet Singh will turn showstopper for designer Julie Shah at the Lotus Makeup India Fashion Week's (LMIFW) forthcoming edition.
Image courtesy: Instagram
Actress Rakul Preet Singh will turn showstopper for designer Julie Shah at the Lotus Makeup India Fashion Week's (LMIFW) forthcoming edition.
Shah will showcase her new collection 'The High Noon Affair' on March 14 at the gala, organised by the Fashion Design Council of India.
"I am really excited to be walking for designer Julie Shah at LMIFW. Her collection is very modern and in perfect sync with my style," Rakul said in a statement.
The designer said that her new collection derives inspiration from the blooming tree of peony flowers, capturing its abstract beauty and varied textures.
"The subtle creases in each petal has been beautifully showcased by delicately interweaving within the layered foliage, creating manifold striped patterns and illusions", said Shah.
On her showstopper, Shah said, "Rakul is so beautiful and is so fit. She would make our gown look glamorous, making for a perfect choice."
Follow @News18Lifestyle for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Your New Apple iPhone 11 Could Cost As Little as Rs 51,700 With Amazon Preorder Offers
- Do Not Worry, Your Mi TV Will Get Netflix And Amazon Prime Video Apps This Year
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- Swara Bhasker Taking Off Her Heels on the IIFA Green Carpet is Basically All of Us
- Viral Video Shows Reporter Saying She Tried to Contact the 'Dead' for Comment