Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika Padukone to Turn Muses for Manish Malhotra at Mijwan Fashion Show
Get ready to witness the sizzling chemistry and the magic of Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone once again at the MIjwan Fashion show as the two reunite for Manish Malhotra's show.
A file photo of Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone.
After Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani and Tamasha, rumoured ex-couple Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone will be seen together again, only this time not on the silver screen but on the runway, walking the ramp for ace designer Manish Malhotra at the annual Mijwan fashion extravaganza.
The ace couturier took to Instagram to announce his muses for the show. He wrote, “The Walk Of Mijwan Fashion Show. 9 years of Mijwan, the journey. Muses - The fabulous, dapper and charming Ranbir Kapoor with the very beautiful, stunning Deepika Padukone... together for Mijwan, Chikankari, Women Empowerment."
#TheWalk of Mijwan #FashionShow...... 9 years of mijwan ... the journey ... #Muses...... the #fabulous #dapper #Charming #RanbirKapoor with the very #beautiful #stunning @deepikapadukone ... together for @mwsyouth @mmalhotraworld #mijwan #chikankari #womenempowerment @azmishabana18 @mantagoyal #manishmalhotraworld
The event will be held on April 9 where Manish will showcase some of his modern and chic creations crafted of chikankari by Mijwan's women.
Last year, the Badshah of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan and actress Anushka Sharma had lighted up the runway with their presence.
An annual event, the Mijwan show is organized by veteran actress Shabana Azmi's NGO Mijwan Welfare Society, founded by her late father Kaifi Azmi.
Recommended For You
- Google to Implement a Transparency Policy For Buying Political Adverts Ahead of Indian Elections
- Bollywood Desperately Needs Revival. Experimental, Offbeat Films Are the Only Way Out
- Taylor Moves to Three in ICC ODI Rankings Behind Kohli & Rohit
- Avengers 4: Will Thanos Snap Again or Doctor Strange will Figure Out a Solution?
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Review: The Bose QuietComfort 35 II is Under Serious Threat, And it is Too Close to Call