Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone will Walk the Ramp for Mijwan: Manish Malhotra
Manish Malhotra is excited to showcase the variations of Chikankari along with elegant embroidery techniques with the 'Mijwan Summer 2018' line.
A file photo.
Designer Manish Malhotra is glad that actors Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone are now in good health to walk for his show that will celebrate the seventh edition of his label in association with the Mijwan Welfare Society.
"It gives me immense pleasure to share that Ranbir and Deepika will be walking the ramp for Mijwan, a project very close to my heart, on April 19 at JW Marriott. I am really glad that both Ranbir and Deepika's health allows them to walk for my show," the designer told IANS.
"We are excited to showcase our design direction for Summer 2018 spotlighting the art of Chikankari. Both actors truly embody the global-Indian appeal that the collection stands for," he added.
Both the actors were due to take spotlight at the fashion event earlier this month. However, the event was postponed to Thursday.
Malhotra is excited to showcase the variations of Chikankari along with elegant embroidery techniques with the 'Mijwan Summer 2018' line.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Aamir Khan Looks Like a Hobo in Leaked Pics from Laal Singh Chaddha Sets
- 2019 is Ending But the 'Beginners' Memes are Just Starting
- Watch | Son Heung-min Scores Solo Stunner as Tottenham Hotspur Crush Burnley 5-0
- Maybe He Has Got too Carried Away with the Game, Says Paras Chhabra's Girlfriend Akanksha Puri
- India vs West Indies | Our Responsibility is to Support Rishabh Pant: Virat Kohli