Ranveer Singh Urges Youth To Rebel Via Music
Ranveer urges fans to not hold back.
Image: Yogen Shah
Actor Ranveer Singh has urged Indian youth not to hold back and show their rebel side through music.
In a new video campaign by a youth clothing brand, the actor has shown his singing skills along with four faces who got an opportunity to rap to a video with the actor himself.
On the launch of the second edition of the campaign, Ranveer said: "#DONTHOLDBACK started off as a very small idea, and eventually evolved to a campaign that is now larger than life. The kind of responses that we received for the digital contest was truly exhilarating.
"The final track that the four rapper boys and I worked on has undoubtedly the most unabashed, unapologetic vibe to it which truly embodies the spirit of the campaign. I am truly grateful for having been given the chance to encourage the talent that the youth of our country possess"
#DONTHOLDBACK promises to inspire youth of the country to have a "don't give-a-damn" attitude.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Airtel TV App Rebranded to Airtel XStream; More Than 350 Live TV Channels in Tow
- Keanu Reeves, Carrie Anne-Moss Are Officially Returning for Matrix 4, And Fans Can't Keep Calm
- OnePlus TV Will be Launched in India in September; Expected to Run Android TV
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 to Launch Today, Watch it Live Here [Video]
- New Zealand Cricketers Satterthwaite & Tahuhu Announce Pregnancy