Rapper Badshah All Set To Launch His Clothing Line 'Badfit' In September
"It's primarily high fashion street wear line and it's more on the urban side", said the rapper in a recent interview.
Known for numbers like Mercy, DJ Waley Babu and Chull among many other, rapper Badshah is now all set to launch his own high street fashion line titled -- Badfit.
"I am busy with my clothing line, which is due to launch in September. It's primarily high fashion street wear line and it's more on the urban side. It's similar to what I wear... It's called Badfit and the pre-orders are going to start in September," Badshah told IANS from Mumbai.
The rapper, whose real is Aditya Singh, will collaborate with American electronic music trio Major Lazer as part of a new campaign -- Tuborg OPEN, a global collaborative music platform, which will see the star producers travel on a journey of musical and cultural discovery.
Badshah says the platform is very exciting.
"It's a great initiative to get creative artistes from around the world to collaborate on a platform, which is huge in terms of the approach and exposure," he said.
Talking about Major Lazer, Badshah said, "Major Lazer has such a universal sound and a huge fan base so it's going to be a great amalgamation of artistes from different places."
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Kartik Aaryan Celebrates Sister's Birthday, Seeks Gifts from Arjun and Ekta Kapoor
- 'Virus Knows No Caste or Religion': Sadhguru's Message Against Hate amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- DD's Ramayana Triggers off Feminism Debate on Twitter
- Sonam Showers 'Sleepy Hungry Baby' Anand with Kisses, He Requests to Sing Him Bob Marley Song
- Coronavirus Lockdown And Humans at Home Has Changed The Way Earth Moves, For The Better