Reliance Launches 'The Earth Tee' Made With Recycled Pet Bottles
Say yes to green fashion!
To commemorate World Environment Day on Tuesday, Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has launched a special T-shirt, branded The Earth Tee and designed by fashion designer Anita Dongre.
The T-shirt has been made with processed and recycled pet bottles which were disposed by individuals at the IMG Reliance's Lakme Fashion Week in January.
"Reliance is committed to ensure environmentally sustainable and responsible operations to achieve highest standards of excellence. The ‘Fashion for Earth' is our endeavour to make people participate in our efforts to conserve the environment and the planet," a RIL spokesperson said in a statement.
"The Earth Tee, designed by Anita Dongre, depicts the new paradigm of environmentally responsible fashion. The initiative is launched to celebrate the initiation of this long-term relationship, as we decided to jointly promote The Earth Tee with Anita Dongre and Lakmé Fashion Week as partners," the spokesperson added.
The fabric is made from pre-dyed fibres that doesn't require much water. Whatever little water is required, 90 percent of it is recycled.
Recommended For You
- ICJ Orders Pakistan To Grant Consular Access To Kulbhushan Jadav
- Watch: Airline Passenger Caught Using Toes to Scroll Through In-Flight Entertainment
- Priyanka Chopra Posts Special Note to 'J Sister' Sophie Turner After Emmy Nomination
- Why is The OxygenOS 9.5.9 Not Available For Many OnePlus 7 Pro Users in India Even Now?
- Kane Williamson’s World - What if India Had Dared to Embrace it Themselves?