Revellers come out on street for Ganpati Darshan as the immersion procession begins
There was a palpable excitement in the air, as people stepped out of their houses at Ganesh Guli, bidding adieu to Ganpati on Anant Chaturdashi.
Mumbai: There was a palpable excitement in the air, as people stepped out of their houses at Ganesh Guli, bidding adieu to Ganpati on Anant Chaturdashi.
Its celebration everywhere and everyone seems to be brimming with fervour and zest as they are danced to the dhol beats and popular tracks from 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' and 'Deva Sri Ganesha' from 'Agneepath'.
People on the streets were bursting crackers and playing with Gulaal, dressed in orange kurta and white pair of pyjamas.
Here are the pictures.
(Photo courtesy: Archit Sinha)
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Peeling Back the Days: The Year of the Onion – An Autobiography
- PUBG Mobile Addiction: 20-Year-Old Drinks Chemical Instead of Water While Playing Game
- Airtel Has Three New Prepaid Recharge Packs With Unlimited Voice Calls
- La Liga Appoints Cricketer Rohit Sharma as Brand Ambassador in India
- News18 Tech & Auto Awards 2019 Celebrates The Intersection of Technology And Automobiles