Richa Chadha, Ali Fazal Back Mayank Gandhi's Film On Rural Economic Revolution
Actors Richa Chadha and Ali Fazal have joined hands to support social activist Mayank Gandhi's short film, Transform India, which focuses on rural economic revolution.
Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha
Actors Richa Chadha and Ali Fazal have lent their support to a short film, Transform India, which focuses on rural economic revolution.
The real-life lovers joined hands to support social activist Mayank Gandhi's short film.
"I am happy to present this short informative video because it is so promising. It is about how one man who decided to prove that even a single person can make a huge difference, make money and save the environment. It could help tide over this economy and better the environment," Richa said.
View this post on Instagram
Ali added: "The movement aims to address some major problems of farmers like rural distress, poverty, suicides, and deprivation. Their prototype work in drought-hit and suicide-prone regions of Marathwada in Maharashtra, started in 2016, has been impressive."
Talking about reaching out to Richa and Ali, Gandhi said: "We have seen that Richa and Ali have a credible thought process about social issues, and express a constructive solution for the same. Their genuine concern for the environment, rural economy, and the prosperity of our farmers is commendable."
Recommended For You
- Daily Objects UV Sterilizers Are Certified To Reduce COVID Virus By 99 Percent On Your Phones & More
- Giant Panda, Bengal Tiger: The 25 Endangered Species on Verge of Extinction Due to Human Activity
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow Surprise Fans with 'Friends Reunion'
- Google Vs Paytm: Google Says Sports Betting Is Not Allowed, But That Only Tells Half The Tale
- French Open: Prajnesh Gunneswaran Advances to Round 2 of Qualifiers, Sumit Nagal and Ramkumar Ramanathan Out