Richa Chadha Flaunts Royal Look For Sangeeta Sharma
Richa looked ravishing in a onion-pink coloured trailed lehenga-choli.
Representative Image: Yogen Shah
Bollywood actress Richa Chadha looked royal every inch as she walked the ramp for fashion designer Sangeeta Sharma at the fo urth edition of the India Beach Fashion Week 2017 here.
Richa looked ravishing in a onion-pink coloured trailed lehenga-choli with an embroidered peacock paired with a beautiful orange embellished dupatta.
The actress, who will next be seen in "Fukrey 2", sported minimal makeup and bright lips to complete her look.
"Richa suits to my collection completely inspired by the peacock. The peacock is known for its holiness, nobility, boldness and royalty. Richa is bold beautiful and royal that's why," Sharma told IANS.
The designer's collection saw as many as 25 handcrafted silhouettes, consisting of long kurtas, dresses, shararas, long skirts, peach all with a drizzle of sparkle and peacock embroidery.
About the showstopper dress Richa told IANS: "It's slightly unusual bridal look. It's not very heavy but it has that flow."
The colour palette used for the line varied from salmon, red, pink, beige and icy blue.
The three-day fashion gala, which began on March 6 saw designers like Anupama Dayal, Arjun Khanna, Ken Ferns, Lalit Dalmia among many others.
The grand finale for the fashion show will be on Wednesday, where ace designer Suneet Varma will be bringing the curtains down with his latest collection.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'What is Article 370?' Becomes Most Searched Term by Indians on Google in 2019
- Bigg Boss 13: Rashami Desai's Brother Blasts Arhaan Khan's Claims, Says This is Rubbish and Upsetting
- Google 2019 Trends: Kabir Singh to Avengers Endgame, Top 10 Movies of the Year
- Pakistani Fans Roast 'Injured' Pacer Hasan Ali for Walking Down the Ramp With 'Rib Fractures'
- News18 Tech & Auto Awards 2019 Celebrates The Intersection of Technology And Automobiles