Richa Chadha Questions Non-payment of Salary to Delhi Doctors
"Why are doctors not being paid during the biggest pandemic in our lifetimes?" asks Richa Chadha on social media.
credits - Richa Chadha instagram
Richa Chadha has questioned the non-payment of salary to Delhi doctors -- that too at a time when they are risking their own lives to treat patients during the deadly COVID-19 pandemic.
Richa took to Twitter to question: "Why are doctors not being paid during the biggest pandemic in our lifetimes?"
Why are doctors not being paid during the biggest pandemic in our lifetimes? 😢 https://t.co/lRcNdRWCmW— TheRichaChadha (@RichaChadha) June 11, 2020
The actress' tweet comes as a reaction to a tweet carrying a letter written by the Resident Doctors' Association of Delhi's Kasturba Hospital where they talk about mass resignation if not given due payment for the past three months.
"This is to inform that the Resident doctors have not been salaried for the last three months. No, work, no pay. We are afraid that if we will not be paid by June 16, we will have to move for mass resignations," reads the letter sent to the Additional Medical Superintendent of Kasturba Hospital.
Follow @News18Lifestyle for more
Recommended For You
- Bangladeshi Girl's Uncanny Resemblance to 'Bulbbul' Actress Tripti Dimri Has Internet Shook
- No Full Support for Kanye West? Elon Musk's Bromance with Wannabe US President Looks Shaky
- HP Laptop 14s Review: Laptops With 4G Are Cool In The WFH Age, And This Leads The Way
- Indore Labourer's Daughter Gifted With a Flat After She Secured First Division in Class X Exams
- Indian Fashion Blogger Offered 'Therapy' and 'Positive Vibes' For Rs 1500, Takes Post Down After Outrage