Ruffles, Neons: Take Fashion Cues From 1980s Era This Season
Tiny, small or huge, stock ruffles in all sizes because a 1980s wardrobe would feel very lonely without them.
Representative Image: Reuters Pictures
New Delhi: It is time to take a cue for fashion from the 1980s era. Go for tracksuits, add some ruffles and play with neons to get it right, says an expert.
here are best of the 1980s' dressing styles.
* Try the tracksuits: This 1980s trend fits right into the current Athleisure craze. Just avoid flashy colours that can be sighted from far away and pick neutral hues with a pop of colour. But if that isn't 1980s enough, try tracksuits of velvet or velour.
* Put power on the shoulders: Power shoulders will replace cold shoulders soon. So, give in to the 1980s bulk and carry some weight around. Choose from blazers, jackets and coats with padding around the clavicle.
* Dabble with neons: Hoard loads of bright clothing and accessories and team them with neutrals to create a refreshing look every day. Go ahead and have fun with this fad.
* Ruffle up some ruffles: Tiny, small or huge, stock ruffles in all sizes because a 1980s wardrobe would feel very lonely without them. Flaunt these feminine details atop shirts, dresses, tops and skirts.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Anushka Sharma Recalls Dancing to Preity Zinta's Song Bumbro from Mission Kashmir in School
- Saina Nehwal, Kidambi Srikanth Post Contrasting Wins at World Badminton Championships
- Will You Have to Link Your Aadhaar With Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter Accounts?
- Woman Sets Fire to Creepy 'It' Clown Doll which Floated into Her Backyard
- Xiaomi Mi A3 Android One Phone With 48-Megapixel Triple Camera Launched: Price, Features and More