Sarah Jessica Parker Finds Shopping Anxiety Inducing
Reminiscing about her Sex and the City character's shoe habit, the 54-year-old actor said, Carrie had footwear "fever".
credits - Sarah Jessica Parker instagram
Unlike her famous Sex and The City alter-ego, Sarah Jessica Parker says she sometimes feels anxious about shopping. The actor, who played Carrie Bradshaw, a fashionista writer-columnist in the HBO series, said she often second guesses her need to purchase more.
"I'm not a crazy shopper. And haven't been for many years. I think I used to be a little more so but shopping can sometimes give me anxiety. I feel bad, do you know what I mean? I buy something and I'm like, uh do I really need that? Will I want that in five years? Is that going to look good on me in five years?" Parker told Australian radio show Fifi, Fev And Byron.
Reminiscing her SATC character's shoe habit, the 54-year-old actor said, Carrie had footwear "fever".
"I always say it's like a fever for her," she added.
Follow @News18Lifestyle for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Vishal Aditya Singh, Hindustani Bhau Lock Horns During Salman Khan's Weekend Ka Vaar Task
- Jawa Perak Bobber Launched in India at Rs 1.95 Lakh, Gets BS-VI Engine
- Exclusive | WWE Star Charlotte Flair Opens Up on Rivalry-Friendship with Becky Lynch and Why She Can't Resist Indian Food
- Study Concludes Apple Watch Can Detect Heart Rate Irregularities
- Italian Council Floods Minutes After Rejecting Steps to Combat Climate Change