Selena Gomez's Texas Home Is On Sale For 3 Million USD
Selena Gomez is planning to part ways with her most expensive asset in Texas, as she has put her palatial five-bedroom, six-bathroom Fort Worth property on sale for $2.9 million.
Singer-actress Selena Gomez has put her palatial five-bedroom Texas estate on the market for almost $3 million.
Since rising to fame, she has often spoken about her pride in hailing from Texas. She has said she visits her old home "every chance" she gets.
But Gomez is planning to part ways with her most expensive asset in Texas, as she has put her palatial five-bedroom, six-bathroom Fort Worth property on sale for $2.9 million - several months after withdrawing it from the market, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The potential buyer will enjoy abundant luxuries, as the 25-year-old singer's house boasts a swimming pool, private cinema, expansive putting green and enough garage space to park eight cars.
Grand Prairie native Gomez purchased the estate, which is just over 10,000 sq ft and sits on 1.5 acres of rolling green land, in 2015.
The star had initially placed the estate on the market last year, but withdrew it without explanation back in May.
Recommended For You
- Real Life Kraken? Giant Elusive Squid Caught on Camera by Scientists in Deep Sea
- 'Gulabo-Sitabo' Puppets Were Born In The Same District as Amitabh Bachchan
- New Age Social Media Apps, and a Shocking Problem of Borderline Sexual Content
- Cannot Wait for Dark Mode on WhatsApp? Here is How to Enable it on Android and iOS
- Fossil Sport Review: Almost the Best Wear OS Smartwatch, But Not the Best Wearable Out There
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s