Shawn Mendes Took Long to Make His Perfect Fragrance
he has no doubt his product will be a hit with his customers.
Representative Image: Reuters
Singer Shawn Mendes spent a "long time" perfecting his fragrance because he wanted to create a "happy medium".
The 19-year-old who has launched his debut scent titled Shawn Mendes Signature, says he took his time creating the unisex product. He says he has no doubt his product will be a hit with his customers, reports people.com.
"It took a long time. I had to find this happy medium," he said.
"For me personally, I have smelled some women's perfume and said, 'I would wear that'. I'm sure a lot of women will smell my cologne and be like, 'Wow, that's awesome. I would wear that too.' I've always thought of it as this is something that smells good," he said.
Mendes said the cosmetic product was inspired by a cream he bought in Brazil, which had a "tropical" scent with a "musky" hint.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Anushka Sharma Recalls Dancing to Preity Zinta's Song Bumbro from Mission Kashmir in School
- Sophie Turner Joins Joe Jonas in NYC as Jonas Brothers Take a Day Off from Their Tour
- Airtel TV App Rebranded to Airtel XStream; More Than 350 Live TV Channels in Tow
- Youtuber Finds GoPro Camera Containing Final Moments of Teenager Who Drowned
- Woman Sets Fire to Creepy 'It' Clown Doll which Floated into Her Backyard