Shilpa Shetty's Holographic Gown At The IIFA Is A Risk Not All Can Take
Sporting a shiny gown, Shilpa was a stunner at the show.
Cover Image: Instagram/ Shilpa Shetty Kundra Other Images: Yogen Shah
It's IIFA Awards aka Indian Oscars and Bollywood celebs graced the occasion in style. Looking like a dream in her svelte figure and golden holographic custom made Monisha Jaising gown, Shilpa Shetty stole the limelight at the awards show. Accentuating her fashion statement with minimalistic loop golden earrings, golden strappy heels and a confident smile, Shetty stood out in style as she always does.
Her liquid gold one shoulder gown with cut outs and cape sleeves looked gorgeous on her. The color looked great and looked like she was wearing a second skin. Complimenting the look further was her flawless hair and make up. The thigh high slit showing off her slender and toned legs made it even more sexier.
Her hair blowed out like her usual further gave an oomph to the entire look. Wearing anything holographic may sometime ruin the outfit due to its flashy appearance. But Shilpa owned it to the perfection.
Her wine smokey eyes looked pleasing but sexy. Her signature hair and makeup held to the point.
This was Shilpa’s moment, and she made sure she owned it.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Aamir Khan Looks Like a Hobo in Leaked Pics from Laal Singh Chaddha Sets
- 2019 is Ending But the 'Beginners' Memes are Just Starting
- 'Wish Indians were Baggage!': Twitter Hails 'Polite' Luggage That Wait for Others to Pass
- India vs West Indies | Our Responsibility is to Support Rishabh Pant: Virat Kohli
- Former Mumbai Cricketer Robin Morris Arrested Over Alleged Kidnapping: Report