Six Designers To Work On 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' Inspired Line
A collection inspired by the film "Baahubali"
Image: Youtube/ A still from the trailer of 'Bahubali'.
Six designers including Anupama Dayal, Saurabh Kant Shrivastav and Sailex have come up with a collection inspired by the film "Baahubali 2: The Conclusion", in association with an online shopping portal.
Even Mrinalini Gupta, Yogesh Chaudhary and Aparijita Toor will contribute to the apparel and accessories of magnum opus "Baahubali 2: The Conclusion" via BollyWoo, read a statement.
The collection will be revealed through a fashion show, with the movie's lead star cast, including Tamannaah and Rana Daggubati who will walk the ramp on April 7.
The ensemble's cost will have nothing above Rs 4000.
Directed by S.S. Rajamouli, the second part of the franchise also stars Prabhas and will release worldwide on April 28. The film will also shed light on why Kattappa killed Baahubali.
Recommended For You
- Norway’s Oscar Entry What Will People Say is Inspired by Director Iram Haq’s Own Story
- Vinod Khanna's First Wife Geetanjali Passes Away at the Age of 70
- WATCH | Runs Made When Team Loses Shouldn't Count: Gambhir
- Microsoft Surface Go is Coming Soon to India, Will be Available Exclusively on Flipkart
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: Motorcycle Of The Year
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s