Sneakers are Model Bella Hadid’s Favourite
Bella Hadid said her love for shoes started at a young age and she used to pair them with anything from a gown to a tracksuit.
(Photo: Bella Hadid/Reuters)
Model Bella Hadid thinks sneakers "look cooler" than any other type of footwear, and she wears the shoe with "everything" from a gown to a tracksuit.
"I would pair them with everything. I've worn sneakers with a gown, with a short dress, a long dress, sweatpants, tracksuits, shorts. You could wear them with anything. (They) always end up looking cooler," Hadid told Footwear News, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She said her love of shoes started at a young age, as she used to buy high top Converse in the "craziest colours" just so she had a pair to match her different outfits.
Hadid, 21, explained: "The first shoe I had every pair of was high-top Converse (Chuck Taylors). I had the craziest colours, and I always had them match my outfits. Then I started to become obsessed with basketball sneakers and running shoes."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- How PM Modi Overtook Donald Trump and Became the Second-Most Followed Leader on Social Media
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Next Film on PM Modi's Youth; Akshay Kumar Unveils First Look
- 'Caught in the Moment': Virat Kohli Credits Contemplative Pic to Wife Anushka Sharma
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4X 65-inch Launched Alongside Mi TV 4X 50-inch, 4X 43-inch and 4A 40-inch
- Tamil Nadu's New EV Policy Seeks Full Road Tax Exemption for Electric Vehicles Until 2022