Sonakshi Sinha Takes Inspiration From Katrina Kaif For Her Latest Photoshoot; See Pics
You'll say ditto!
Image: Instagram/ KHUSH magazine/ baazarbridein
1) This pose screams 'copied. With a sea backdrop, Both the divas are sporting an embellished tube blouse and Lehenga. Even their hair is styled into beachy waves. Sonakshi and Katrina are seen sitting in a similar position too.
2) Swaying capes and dupattas again make for a similarity in both the photoshoots. Posing against a clear turquoise blue background, both the actresses gave their best shot giving us a beach goddess vibe. The outfit, in a shade of pastel pink and dewy face, made it into a perfect wedding shot.
3) Another cover picture of Sonakshi was totally inspired by Katrina's look in her photoshoot. Both of them wore a retro chunky Gold Nath as an accessory sporting doe-eyes and minimalistic makeup. Katrina's picture wearing a beautiful pale pink wedding gown is right next to Sonakshi's magazine cover photo. Judge for yourself.
Other than the resemblance in both the photoshoots, Sonakshi nailed the bridal photoshoot donning Tarun Tahiliani, Anamika Khanna and Shehla Khan's outfits. Sonakshi's fashion transformations never fail to win her fans’ heart in any way. Watch her slay in this photoshoot video which is absolutely breathtaking:
Our dreamy fashion film starring @aslisona. Shot by the glistening shores of Doha, it will leave you in a free spirited state of mind. • • Editor-in-chief: @sonia_ullah Film made by: @vyran94 Location: @stregisdoha Creative Director: @mannisahota Fashion Editor: @vikas_r Guest Fashion Editor: @mohitrai Hair/Makeup: @themadhurinakhale @gangamakeup • • @goenkajewels @anitadongre @gauravguptaofficial @shehlaakhan #KhushWedding #SonakshiSinha #AsliSona #BollywoodStyle #FashionFilm #DestinationBride #DestinationWedding #Doha #Qatar #BeachLife #celebstyle #bridalfashion #instabride #indianbride #bollywoodtrend #couture #wedding #khushmag #fashion #hautecouture #indiandesigners #covershoot
On the professional front, Sonakshi Sinha will be next seen in Happy Bhaag Jaayegi's sequel. Meanwhile, Katrina Kaif is busy with Anand L Rai's film Zero, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma.
Recommended For You
- Huawei P20, P20 Pro: Here is All You Need to Know About The World's First Triple Camera Smartphones
- Ranbir and Deepika Again: Ex-Flames Walk the Ramp For Mijwan Fashion Show
- IPL 2018: Six-star Chris Gayle Now Has Two Centuries More than Virat Kohli
- After Meesha Shafi, More Women Accuse Ali Zafar of Sexual Harassment
- IPL 2018: Chennai Eye Win Against Rajasthan at Their New Home