Sonam Kapoor Makes a Statement in Ethnic Outfit Teamed With Interesting Checkered Juttis; See Pics
Sonam Kapoor is one of the most stylish stars of her times. Here's proof.
Sonam Kapoor. (Image: Reuters)
Actress Sonam Kapoor is undoubtedly one of the most fashionable stars of her times. The diva, who has rocked everything from a denim saree, oversized shirt-pyjama combination, elaborate designer gowns, couture pieces to ethnic outfits with a twist, has a style file that speaks of elegance, panache and fine taste in fashion.
Recently, Sonam made a statement in a midnight blue ethnic outfit, courtesy Pero by Aneeth Pero, that featured bright floral panel detailing on the shirt and the dupatta that was paired with matching cropped pants, as she stepped out to watch Dhadak and extend support to her sister Janhvi Kapoor.
While the Veere Di Wedding actor kept her look quite basic with minimal makeup, earrings and a ring from Lara Morakhia and left her tresses open in soft waves, Sonam's interesting choice of footwear was the highlight of her entire look.
A checkered jutti in red and white (as it appeared from the front) was what she teamed with her traditional attire. The simple yet chic twist to the beautiful Pero outfit stole many a heart.
Take a look.
Sonam K Ahuja is all smiles as she arrives at the special screening of Bollywood Film 'Dhadak' in Mumbai. (Image: Viral Bhayani)
All credits to Sonam for trying something unique every time she steps out and giving her fans thousands of looks and ideas to experiment with.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Amitabh Bachchan Posts His Bed-ridden Photograph, Says Body is Giving a Signal to Slow Down
- After Being Stripped Off Spl Cover, CRPF Takes Over Security of Gandhis; Only PM Modi to Have SPG Now
- WhatsApp is Killing The Battery on Android Phones, OnePlus Phones Seem Worst Hit
- PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019: Entity Gaming and SouL Qualify For Global Finals
- India vs Bangladesh | Rishabh Pant’s Lapses Talked About Because Of His Thankless Job: Sunil Gavaskar