Steve McQueen Style Inspires Zac Efron
Zac Efron's style heroes range from Steve McQueen to Michael Jackson.
A file photo of Zac Efron (Image courtesy: Reuters)
Actor Zac Efron looks upto actor Steve McQueen and King of Pop Michael Jackson for fashion inspiration.
The "Baywatch" found Jackson "crazily stylish".
"Steve McQueen, he's my number one (style icon), he's just classic and cool and never tries too hard. But on the other hand, I also love Michael Jackson. He was so crazily stylish, have you seen his clothes on stage? Unbelievable," Efron told Fashion Beans magazine.
The 29-year-old likes to wear a bomber jacket on his days off and he lives in black T-shirts.
"On my days off, I'm usually working on something anyway, how sad is that? So it's pretty much what I always wear - jeans, a bomber, a T-shirt. I haven't worn a tracksuit for, like, two-and-a-half years, but this year I'm going to take a break and chill out in one for sure.
"It might sound boring, but I really do live in black T-shirts. My life can be quite hectic, but with black T-shirts, I can run in them, but they're classy enough to go somewhere cool or to go to a meeting in. I own dozens," he added.
Recommended For You
- Record-breaking Giant Postcard on Alps Sends Out Message Against Climate Change
- Demystifying Air Purifiers: Genuine Smartness is Why Dyson Pure Cool Sport Premium Price Tags
- Malaika Arora Gets Cosy With Rumoured Boyfriend Arjun Kapoor at a Party; Photo Goes Viral
- Mirzapur Review: Not Much on Offer Except a Top Class Pankaj Tripathi
- 'Enough About Ram': Can Ramayana's Sita be the Next Feminist Icon in India?