Steve McQueen Style Inspires Zac Efron
Zac Efron's style heroes range from Steve McQueen to Michael Jackson.
A file photo of Zac Efron (Image courtesy: Reuters)
Actor Zac Efron looks upto actor Steve McQueen and King of Pop Michael Jackson for fashion inspiration.
The "Baywatch" found Jackson "crazily stylish".
"Steve McQueen, he's my number one (style icon), he's just classic and cool and never tries too hard. But on the other hand, I also love Michael Jackson. He was so crazily stylish, have you seen his clothes on stage? Unbelievable," Efron told Fashion Beans magazine.
The 29-year-old likes to wear a bomber jacket on his days off and he lives in black T-shirts.
"On my days off, I'm usually working on something anyway, how sad is that? So it's pretty much what I always wear - jeans, a bomber, a T-shirt. I haven't worn a tracksuit for, like, two-and-a-half years, but this year I'm going to take a break and chill out in one for sure.
"It might sound boring, but I really do live in black T-shirts. My life can be quite hectic, but with black T-shirts, I can run in them, but they're classy enough to go somewhere cool or to go to a meeting in. I own dozens," he added.
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Jawa Motorcycles Open 1st Dealership in Nashik, Total 11 Showrooms Across India
- Need to Focus on Alternative Fuels: Union Minister Nitin Gadkari
- So Proud of You My Love: Anushka Sharma Cheers For Virat and Team After India Registers ODI Series Win in Australia
- The Biggest Data Breach of All Time: 773 Million Email Addresses And 21 Million Passwords Exposed
- CBI Raid SAI Headquarters, Director Among 6 Arrested in Corruption Case
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s