Steve McQueen Style Inspires Zac Efron
Zac Efron's style heroes range from Steve McQueen to Michael Jackson.
A file photo of Zac Efron (Image courtesy: Reuters)
Actor Zac Efron looks upto actor Steve McQueen and King of Pop Michael Jackson for fashion inspiration.
The "Baywatch" found Jackson "crazily stylish".
"Steve McQueen, he's my number one (style icon), he's just classic and cool and never tries too hard. But on the other hand, I also love Michael Jackson. He was so crazily stylish, have you seen his clothes on stage? Unbelievable," Efron told Fashion Beans magazine.
The 29-year-old likes to wear a bomber jacket on his days off and he lives in black T-shirts.
"On my days off, I'm usually working on something anyway, how sad is that? So it's pretty much what I always wear - jeans, a bomber, a T-shirt. I haven't worn a tracksuit for, like, two-and-a-half years, but this year I'm going to take a break and chill out in one for sure.
"It might sound boring, but I really do live in black T-shirts. My life can be quite hectic, but with black T-shirts, I can run in them, but they're classy enough to go somewhere cool or to go to a meeting in. I own dozens," he added.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Wishes 'Papa' on Father's Day 2019 with a Throwback Picture and Millennial Hashtags
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- Malaika Arora Strikes a Never-seen-before Pilates Pose, Fans Ask How it is Done
- Cabin of the Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Could Take on Audi's Cockpit
- #FactCheck: Did Super Mario Creator Really Tweet Picture of Mario and Luigi Kissing?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s