Store Every Garment Like It's Couture
Tired of having to throw away your favorite clothes every few years?
Representative Image: Shutterstock
Treat your garments like it's couture. Dry clean your woollens and silks, wash your whites separately, say experts.
Designer Divyam Mehta and designer Gaurang Shah have rolled out some points that could be incorporated in saving your clothings in easy way:
* Invest in a walk-in wardrobe. Have sections like -- daily wear, sportswear, evening wear and nightwear.
* For longevity and maintenance of clothing one must follow the wash care instruction. Woollens and silks should only be dry cleaned and ironed at appropriate temperature.
* A good ironing can change the look of the garments.
* Cotton and linen should best be hand washed and dried in shade. Knitwear should be dried flat, hanging can distort the necklines and shape of the garments.
* Whites should always be washed separately.
* Invest in good quality classic clothing, and not fast fashion.
* Store each garment in a white mul cotton cover. May it be a sari, a lehenga, dupatta or an embellished blouse.
Recommended For You
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Most Revealing Gown From Designer Thierry Mugler's 98' Collection
- All is not Well Between Alia Bhatt and Beau Ranbir Kapoor? The Actress Answers
- Benelli TRK 502, TRK 502X Launched in India, Prices Start From Rs 5 Lakh
- Amazon Apple Fest: Discounts on iPhone X, XR, MacBook Air, iPad Pro And More
- 'Who Released JeM Chief?' Sidhu Reminds BJP of Kandahar After Drawing Flak for Pulwama Comments
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s