Summer Tips: Here's How Floral Fabrics Can Add Glamour to Your Look
Once an individual feels confident with the flower power, it is time to try pairing floral prints with each other to give that vibrant yet subtle look. Pair it with a nice floral print handbag to add on to your look.
(Photo: Sabysachi Mukherjee's Official Instagram Handle.)
Summer is here in full swing and with the mercury level rising day-by-day, it gets little tough to keep your fashion goals intact. However the floral fabrics can add glamour to your look if opted wisely.
Sandeep Sharma, Director, Fabriclore.com suggests some tips:
* Landscaped floral mughal motifs on cotton and chanderi silk: Perfectly landscaped Mughal twigs, buds, leaves, flowers and bouquets on cotton and chanderi silk fabrics look exquisite. Ankle-length mughal cotton maxi dresses for instance, is a perfect fusion of ethnicity and modern style.
* Abstract florals and vines on rayon: The flowy rayon fabric screen-printed with abstract floral designs like blooming flowers, sun-like buds, creepers, paper-cut flowers, and painted roses in bright colours can be shaped into knee-length skater dresses, long ankle-length dresses, straight kurtas and palazzos, crop tops and skirts, for a contemporary take on florals.
* Pastel contemporary florals on crepe and chiffon: Digital prints done in a contemporary colour palette on fabrics like chiffon and crepe are the best fit for summer wears. Floral designs reflecting the real-life flora, painted in abstract dual-tones look refreshing yet chic on a bright sunny day.
* Muted minimal floral prints on muslin: Muted Coral floral designs on a loosely plain-woven fabric like Muslin, which comes with good durability, has a soft texture with a subtle shine. Perfect for causal summer evening outings, hand-block Mughal motifs or contemporary flowers in pastel colours spread out a sophisticated vibe.
Sulagna Kapoor, Co-founder of Pursu too have some tips to share
*Once an individual feels confident with the flower power, it is time to try pairing floral prints with each other to give that vibrant yet subtle look. Pair it with a nice floral print handbag to add on to your look.
* Summer is a perfect time to carry pastel shades. Pastels are soothing to the eyes and have an inherent quality to make you look cool. To spike up the over all look, a trendy printed handbag is a must addition.
* Dainty and bold floral prints should be properly paired with each other to reveal the best possible combination. For a summer party, pair your solid color dress with a floral patterned clutch or handbag.
* Accessories like flower-inspired jewelry paired with a multicolored floral print handbag and coordinated footwear are all that an individual should flaunt, during any summer event.
* Subtle floral print handbags can be combined with white / off-white dresses, to make a style statement.
* Denims with gingham or solid shirts are an all time hit. Add a printed handbag to complete the look this summer.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Your Next Android Phone May Use ISRO NavIC Navigation: Everything You Need to Know
- Saif Ali Khan Opens up on Divorce with Amrita Singh and Its Impact on Sara, Ibrahim
- Street Dancer 3D Box Office Prediction: Remo D'Souza's Dance Film Might Wash Off Varun Dhawan's Kalank
- ISRO's VyomMitra Humanoid Robot Set For an Unmanned Trip Into Space: Watch Video
- WhatsApp Dark Mode is Now Rolling Out: Here is How to Make it Work For You