Supermodel Cara Delevingne Reveals She Doesn't Like to Wear Underwear
Delevingne walked the runway at Rihanna's Savage x Fenty fashion show on Tuesday.
(Photo: Cara Delevingne/ Instagram)
Actress Cara Delevingne says she doesn't really like wearing underwear.
"The first pair of underwear I bought was really cheesy Disney underwear," people.com quoted Delevingne as saying.
"But I don't really like wearing underwear," she added.
Delevingne walked the runway at Rihanna's Savage x Fenty fashion show on Tuesday evening here.
Talking about her friendship with Rihanna, Delevingne said: "Rihanna has always been so lovely and such a good friend. I am awe of her and just so proud."
Rihanna picked Delevingne to be one of the models in her latest Savage show, which featured a dance performance with models wearing the brand's new designs.
"Everyone looked so gorgeous and was lifting each other up. It's so inclusive and is such wonderful feeling backstage. There's so much love involved. The way she makes people feel about music is special and loved, and that's exactly what she's doing with the show. It's different. I've never seen anything like this," Delevingne said.
Follow @News18Lifestyle for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Delhi Cab Drivers Carry Condoms in First-Aid Box and it's Not Just for Safe Sex
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients
- Katrina Kaif and Arjun Kapoor Save a Paparazzi From Getting Hurt; Watch Video
- Hours After Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Telangana Farmhouse, Police Hint at Case of Suicide
- Deepak Punia Books Tokyo Olympics Quota After Entering Semis at World Wrestling Championships