Supermodel Heidi Klum Working On Halloween Costume
The 44-year-old supermodel holds her annual Halloween bash and is known for her extravagant costumes.
Supermodel Heidi Klum is already working on her iconic Halloween costume for 2017 and has promised something scary this year.
The 44-year-old supermodel holds her annual Halloween bash and is known for her extravagant costumes - having dressed up as Jessica Rabbit, herself with five clones and forbidden fruit in the past, reported Us magazine. "I always start in the summer. Things are being built already. It takes a long time to build things, especially when I have a ton of, you know, plastic pieces to put on my face to change my face, they have to be built," Klum said.
"It's going to be a scary one. Because last year, you know, I didn't dress up at all. I just had five clones that'd be like me, which was very hard to do. And so this time, I was like 'I'm going to have to do something crazy for me again.'"
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- NBA 2K20 Gameplay Will Unlock Limited Edition Nike Sneakers That You Can Buy
- Sanya Malhotra Grooves to Ghungroo from War, Sets Dance Floor and Social Media on Fire
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Arriving on October 23, Here’s Everything we Know
- This Man Has the Same Pathological Laughing Disorder as Joaquin Phoenix's Joker
- ISL 2019-20: Controversy Heats Up Over Kerala Blasters vs ATK After Kerala Coach, Soosairaj Get Involved