Sweet-toothed Fashionistas Delight In Chocolate Clothes, See Pics
It's a dream mix!
Representative Image (Photo courtesy: Reuters)
The fashion show, which teams designers with chocolatiers and pastry chefs from more than 15 countries, kicked off the annual three-day“Salon du Chocolat” chocolate fair in Belgium’s capital on Thursday evening.
Canan Karatay'a nazire yaparcasına 3 gün 3 gece süren 'Salon du Chocolat' fuarında pasta şefleri, önce pastalarını daha sonra da çikolatadan yapılmış tatlı ama garip kıyafetleri sergiledi. 🍫 Milliyet Mola’da! _________________________________ #milliyet #mola #molatik #milliyetmola #çikolata #chocolate #chocolateclothes #defile #salonduchocolat #brussels #brüksel #belçika #belcika #belgium #belçikaçikolatası #belgiumchocolate #likeforlike #like4like #belgianchocolate
Chocolate was moulded into whimsical designs from evening gowns to cocktail dresses to hats.
The international fair, where visitors can sample sweets from more than 130 participants, plays to Belgium’s reputation as a leading chocolate maker.
“Once again, it’s a dream that becomes reality and we are salivating already,” Brussels city mayor Philippe Close said in a statement.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Streaming Now: Watch Out For The Priyanka Chopra-produced Firebrand on Netflix
- Katrina Kaif Turns Up for Gully Boy Screening Despite Injury. See Pics
- Dirty John Review: Connie Britton, Eric Bana Power this Netflix True Crime Saga
- Katy Perry Gets Engaged to Orlando Bloom on Valentine's Day
- Will Smith Is Blown Away By Ranveer Singh's Gully Boy, Posts a Video in Praise of the Actor
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s