Sweet-toothed Fashionistas Delight In Chocolate Clothes, See Pics
It's a dream mix!
Representative Image (Photo courtesy: Reuters)
The fashion show, which teams designers with chocolatiers and pastry chefs from more than 15 countries, kicked off the annual three-day“Salon du Chocolat” chocolate fair in Belgium’s capital on Thursday evening.
Canan Karatay'a nazire yaparcasına 3 gün 3 gece süren 'Salon du Chocolat' fuarında pasta şefleri, önce pastalarını daha sonra da çikolatadan yapılmış tatlı ama garip kıyafetleri sergiledi. 🍫 Milliyet Mola’da! _________________________________ #milliyet #mola #molatik #milliyetmola #çikolata #chocolate #chocolateclothes #defile #salonduchocolat #brussels #brüksel #belçika #belcika #belgium #belçikaçikolatası #belgiumchocolate #likeforlike #like4like #belgianchocolate
Chocolate was moulded into whimsical designs from evening gowns to cocktail dresses to hats.
The international fair, where visitors can sample sweets from more than 130 participants, plays to Belgium’s reputation as a leading chocolate maker.
“Once again, it’s a dream that becomes reality and we are salivating already,” Brussels city mayor Philippe Close said in a statement.
| Edited by: shifa khan
Recommended For You
- Rumour Mills Abuzz Suggesting Zidane Return to Juventus as Sporting Director
- Man Walks 32 Km to Work, Impressed CEO Gifts Him His Own Car
- 19-Yr-Old Mumbai Teen Gets Hand Stuck in Toilet For Five Hours While Trying to Retrieve His Android Phone
- Railways Blames Corrosion, Excess Load Allowed by BMC for Mumbai Bridge Collapse
- Salman Khan Chills 'Alone' in Mall, Apparently Nobody Recognizes Him; See Well-timed Video