Sweet-toothed Fashionistas Delight In Chocolate Clothes, See Pics
It's a dream mix!
Representative Image (Photo courtesy: Reuters)
The fashion show, which teams designers with chocolatiers and pastry chefs from more than 15 countries, kicked off the annual three-day“Salon du Chocolat” chocolate fair in Belgium’s capital on Thursday evening.
Canan Karatay'a nazire yaparcasına 3 gün 3 gece süren 'Salon du Chocolat' fuarında pasta şefleri, önce pastalarını daha sonra da çikolatadan yapılmış tatlı ama garip kıyafetleri sergiledi. 🍫 Milliyet Mola’da! _________________________________ #milliyet #mola #molatik #milliyetmola #çikolata #chocolate #chocolateclothes #defile #salonduchocolat #brussels #brüksel #belçika #belcika #belgium #belçikaçikolatası #belgiumchocolate #likeforlike #like4like #belgianchocolate
Chocolate was moulded into whimsical designs from evening gowns to cocktail dresses to hats.
The international fair, where visitors can sample sweets from more than 130 participants, plays to Belgium’s reputation as a leading chocolate maker.
“Once again, it’s a dream that becomes reality and we are salivating already,” Brussels city mayor Philippe Close said in a statement.
Recommended For You
- Manto Movie Review: Nawazuddin Siddiqui will Haunt You With His Career-Best Performance
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Movie Review: Shahid, Shraddha's Film Falters
- This is Why Neha Dhupia Kept Her Pregnancy a Secret
- Android 9 Pie is Now Available For Your OnePlus 6; Other Phonemakers Could do Well to Learn
- Indian Origin Tesla Model X Owner Escapes Unhurt After Plane Crashes on Electric SUV