Devotees dance, perform aarti and take photos as they bid farewell to Lord Ganesha
Devotees came out in large numbers on Juhu beach to perform Ganpati Visarjan on the fifth day of the Ganeshotsav.
Devotees came out in large numbers on Juhu beach to perform Ganpati Visarjan on the fifth day of the Ganeshotsav. The sight was spellbinding and the enthusiasm of the Mumbaikars was pretty evident there. The heavy downpour just added more to the festivity and revelry and it seemed like Gods were themselves showering blessings on the people.
More than thousand visitors came there just to experience the Visarjan and among them were a lot of foreigners who seemed to be quite enamoured by the Indian culture. From clicking pictures of the Visarjan to dancing to the dhol beats, it was a visual spectacle over all.
The sublimity of the Aarti and chants of Ganpati Bappa Morya were uplifting. These pictures will tell you exactly how we felt during the Visarjan
(Photo courtesy: Archit Sinha)
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- These Memes From Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan Trailer Prove That the Film is Already a Hit
- Rohit Sharma Pokes Fun at Yuzvendra Chahal's Shirtless Picture
- After 'Zomato Eats Uber', Confused Foodies Storm Twitter with Spicy Questions and Hot Memes
- Rohit Sharma Hilariously Trolls Yuzvendra 'The Rock' Chahal With Viral Tattoo Meme
- 'I'm Sorry': American Singer Pauses, Apologises, and Dies on Stage at a Music Festival