Are you a chocoholic? If yes, this article will make your day. We have jotted down an absolutely mouth-watering chocolate cake recipe to satiate your chocolate cravings. And the best part is that it will take only 6 minutes to prepare it. Don’t believe us? Shivesh Bhatia, a self-taught baker, dropped a post on his Instagram space where he shared a recipe close to paradise for dessert lovers.
Along with the reel, he penned, “An eggless chocolate cake in just 6 minutes?! Yes, you heard it right! Cause no one wants to wait longer for a treat like this right?” Following this, he mentioned that it is not necessary to use convection mode, set a particular temperature, or preheat the microwave to make the cake. “I made it on the heating mode in the microwave, that you use for re-heating your food,” he wrote.
To make it easy, the self-made baker also shared the ingredients required to make the dessert in the caption.
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 tsp coffee powder
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
Steps to make the luscious cake:
- Take hot water in a bowl.
- Add coffee powder and cocoa powder to it.
- Whisk it till the time it obtains a smooth texture.
- Then, combine it with vegetable oil, sugar, and yoghurt.
- Once again give it a thorough whisk.
- Time to add the other dry ingredients. Sieve flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix it with the batter and give it a good whisk.
- Post this, microwave the cake for about six minutes.
- Once the cake is cooked, top it off with chocolate glaze.
Don’t know how to make the chocolate glaze? The chef even shared a quick recipe for that as well. All you need to do is melt ½ cup chocolate with a tablespoon of oil or butter and you will be good to go.
Try the delicious recipe and let us know what you think.
Read all the Latest Lifestyle News here