Tiger Shroff To Endorse Men Skincare Brand
Tiger Shroff ready to shine for a skincare brand.
Representative Image: Yogen Shah
Bollywood's young star Tiger Shroff has been named as the new brand ambassador of Garnier Men, a skincare brand for men in India. He has joined John Abraham and Sushant Singh Rajput who are already the faces of the brand.
Tiger is known to be a fitness and sports enthusiast with a passion for martial arts and taekwondo. He will be advocating the brand in print and television campaigns.
"For me, the association is seamless as I personally identify with the brand's strong values of being natural, sporty, action oriented, adventurous and fun. There is a great synergy in our core thoughts and working with them is going to be exciting."
"Personally, I am also a huge proponent of men investing time and effort into their skin care regimes, fitness and grooming needs," the actor said in a statement.
Son of actor Jackie Shroff and producer Ayesha Dutt, Tiger made his acting debut with 2014 released film "Heropanti". He has worked in films like "Baaghi", "Flying Jatt" and many more. He will soon be seen in films like "Munna Michael".
Recommended For You
- In Pics: Proud Mommy Kareena Cheers On As Taimur Wins First Medal at His School's Sports Day
- Kedarnath Box Office Collection Day 2: Sushant Singh Rajput-Sara Ali Khan Film Picks Up Pace
- PUBG Winter Map, Vikendi, Revealed at Game Awards 2018: Watch Video
- Fortnite Prepares For Season 7: Watch Videos
- Qualcomm Unveils Snapdragon 8cx Processor For PC; Promises 'Extreme' Power