5 Times 2.0 Actor Amy Jackson Looked Ultra Chic as a Superhero
From red carpet diva to the ultra-chic Super Girl, Amy Jackson the 2.0 star manages to pull off both the attires effortlessly. Scroll down for her ravishing super hero looks.
Amy Jackson and Rajnikanth in Shankar's 2.0
Amy Jackson is currently breaking the internet with Shankar’s magnum opus 2.0 which also stars Rajnikanth and Akshay Kumar. Playing a humanoid in the film, Amy Jackson is a sight to behold and her fans can’t stop gushing over her ever since her first look released.
Apart from the sci-fi movie, Amy is known to give blockbusters on the fashion front, too.
Spotted at several red carpet events, the 2.0 star impressed us in Georges Hobeika's outfit at the Global Gift Gala in Cannes and also the bold Versace gown. Not just the red carpet looks, the actress makes heads turn with her street style fads, too.
Having said that, how many divas do we know who can flaunt the red carpet diva and the ultra-chic Super Girl look at the same time. Amy Jackson manages to pull off both the attires effortlessly.
Talking about super heroes, Amy was seen in the third season of the action-adventure series Supergirl and nailed the character of the Saturn Girl aka Imra Ardeen, looking drop-dead gorgeous and powerful as a female superhero.
We absolutely loved the actress in her 2.0 avatar, so we decided to round up pictures of Amy Jackson where she is pulling off the superhero avatar like a pro.
— 2.0 (@2Point0movie) November 15, 2018
— Amy Jackson Fans (@AmyJacksonWorld) January 11, 2018
— Amy Jackson Fans (@AmyJacksonWorld) October 27, 2017
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) October 27, 2017
Recommended For You
- Jio Effect: Vodafone Introduces Rs 205 and Rs 225 Prepaid Recharge Plans - Here Are The Details
- Nach Baliye 9: Prince Breaks Down As Wife Yuvika Informs Salman Khan About His Brother's Death
- Pakistani Actor Mohsin Abbas Haider's Wife Accuses Him of 'Thrashing' Her While She Was Pregnant
- Farewell, Sheila Dikshit: PM Modi, Congress Leaders Bid Adieu To Former Delhi CM
- Weekly Tech Recap: Xiaomi Redmi K20 Launch, PUBG Mobile Season 8, FaceApp Privacy and More