Tips To Nail The Nude Make-Up Look
Trends come and go, but nude makeup will never go out of style in our beauty book.
Image of representational purpose only (Picture courtesy: Reuters)
Applying a black mascara, choosing a natural shade that compliments your skin and subtle rose or baby pink lip colour -- these are the basic rules that one needs to follow to perfect the art of nude make-up look, say experts.
Annanya Sabarwal, Country Head, KIKO Milano India, and Aakriti Kochar, Beauty and Make-up Expert, Oriflame India, list down things to keep in mind:
* For nude make-up look, apply a black mascara on your eyelashes to give your eyes a natural look, while beautifying them by curling the lashes.
Then for a trick, apply a black kajal only in the upper inner corner. The effect will be of a bold and more dense lashes, creating an eye-look focus on the lashes. To enhance the nude look, apply a highlighter eyeshadow over all the eyelid and contour the eyelid with a bronzer.
* To bring a natural glow to your cheeks, just apply a highlighter on your cheekbones instead of fully contouring your skin with make-up. Choose a natural shade that compliments your skin tone to give a simple nude make-up look.
* As the nude make-up look does not allow any vibrant colours, the lips could be done by using a subtle rose or baby pink to add some luminosity to the face. To neutralise the effect of the lip colour, a hint of transparent gloss over the lipstick could do wonders for a nude make-up look.
* One may use a single lipstick to create such look -- soft wash on the eyes, flush of lipstick on the cheeks. Apply using your fingers and dab on gently against your skin and not rub it. Apply lipstick generously, groom your brows and put mascara your lashes to complete the look.
* When choosing the nude make-up look, keep the shades in monotone that is different tones in same colour family.
* Use a light base to even out the skin tone first before applying nude shades. Use loose powder wherever necessary but keep it minimal and let your skin shine through.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 19 Written Update: Rashami Desai Reveals She had Issues with Sidharth Shukla
- Rhea Chakraborty Visits Blue Grotto Cave in Italy on Trip with Sushant Singh Rajput, Watch Video
- A Twitter User is Offering to Comment 'Yikes' On Your Ex's Selfie for Just Rs 350
- Kajol Recreates Iconic Simran Pose as 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' Completes 24 Years
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right