Tired Of Artifical Ornaments? Go For Paper Jewellery This Festive Season
Remember to complement your use-and-throw ornaments with apt make-up.
(This image is for representation purpose only. Image: Reuters Pictures)
New Delhi: Do you flinch at the thought of wearing artificial jewellery due to allergies? Paper jewellery can be your answer, says an expert.
Beauty expert Ishika Taneja, executive director of Alps Group, lists the reasons why one should go for paper jewellery:
* Non-allergic: Many of us have sensitive skin which is allergic to metal jewellery. Paper jewellery comes to the rescue of such women. There is no dearth of options for ornaments which can be made as paper jewellery -- earrings, bracelets, brooches, and neck-pieces. Apart from just paper, beads, crystal, kundan, Swarovski and stones are used for adding beauty to paper jewellery to.
* Creative designs: If you're a person with even a slight artistic inclination, you can make paper ornaments on your own. Bringing out the creative side in you, paper jewellery turns out to be comparatively prettier than the normal one. Applying a bit of perfume on your paper jewellery is surely going to turn more heads than you ever expected. So, spray your favourite perfume every time you go out wearing these pieces.
* Eco-friendly: Paper jewellery can also be made using recycled paper -- it saves a lot of paper, and prevents the environment from being polluted.
* Economical option: It is less on price and light on weight. And, of course, one can always think about throwing the paper jewellery after it get worn-out or in case you get bored using it.
* Poppy make-up: Remember to complement your use-and-throw ornaments with apt make-up. So, adorn your lips with poppy shades like cherry red, tangerine, marsala and other poppy shades with similar coloured jewellery. Make sure to keep your eye make-up light by solely lining it with a white-liner. Or you can match your eye-shadow colours with same coloured paper jewellery pieces in turquoise blue, emerald green, and khaki etc and team it with subtle lip-colours to look classy yet natural.
Recommended For You
- Rajinikanth Ensured I Ate On Time: Pankaj Tripathi
- Bangladesh Players Allegedly Break Dressing Room Door in Colombo
- Avengers Infinity War Trailer: The End Is Near and Thanos Has Got Us All Stoked About It
- Snapchat Loses $1.5 Billion In Single Day after Rihanna Calls Out Offensive Ad On App
- Ek Do Teen: Jacqueline Fernandez Gives an Edgy Makeover to Madhuri Dixit's Mohini in Baaghi 2