Tommy Hilfiger Loves Festive Traditions
His Holiday 2016 collection will be available in India from November 18
Tommy Hilfiger/ Reuters
New York: American designer Tommy Hilfiger, whose Tommy Hilfiger Holiday 2016 collection will be available in India from November 18, says some of his favourite memories are from holidays spent with his family.
"I love festive traditions and some of my favourite memories are from holidays spent with my whole family," Hilfiger said in a statement.
Along with the collection, the brand is coming out with a global advertising campaign - Hilfiger Holiday Voyage, featuring the brand's global women's ambassador and model Gigi Hadid, alongside Francisco Lachowski.
The women's holiday collection includes evening wear, footwear and accessories. Silhouettes include a sequin bomber jacket, silk-chiffon maxi skirt, jumpsuit, striped sequin sweater, high-waist pants, sequin T-shirt dress, strappy sandals and sequin clutch.
The men's holiday collection features a tuxedo alongside casual essentials such as shawl-neck cardigans, classic button-down shirts, knit crew-neck sweaters, a puffer vest, and accessories like scarves, hats, gloves and belts.
Recommended For You
- South Korean Pop Musicians To Play First Concert In North Korea Since 2007
- Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Scam: Here's How it Helped Elect Donald Trump as US President
- Meet World's Tiniest Computer by IBM That Equals The Size of a Salt Grain
- Why Women In Kerala Are Posting Photos Of 'Bare Chest' With Watermelons On Facebook
- 'Changed Our Buying Strategy to Include Stars,' Says KXIP Owner Mohit Burman