Top Must-Have Fashion Trends For Summer
Warmly embrace the biggest fashion trends of 2017.
Representative Image (Image: AP)
Try A-line kurtas, asymmetric hemlines, capes and palazzos, to look casual and chic at the same time, say experts.
Style experts list down some fashion tips.
* Checkmate the weather with all things cropped - culottes, flared jeans, formal trousers, so on and so forth. Hemlines above the ankles should be your uniform in this weather.
* Look chic and formal in black socks and clear boots. Replace your socks with colourful and fun prints if you're heading for a party.
* Layer up and stay ready for the abrupt mood change of the day. Stock some light and peppy jumpers, quick-dry shrugs or cropped jackets to fight the wind.
* Spruce up the styles: Instead of the dull and plain kurtas, try different styles. Opt for long, asymmetrical kurtas or A-line ones. Ensure that you choose from cotton, linen, khadi and viscose fabrics. These are some of the best fabrics to opt for in the summer as they will keep you cool and comfy. You can pair your long kurtas with classy heels and a satchel bag to look on point at office.
* Lap up loose bottoms: Instead of tight leggings or churidar pants, embrace loose bottoms like palazzo pants, culottes and parallel pants. Stay at ease throughout the day by pairing a contrast long kurta or a long top with palazzo or cotton pants.
* Waistcoats are the way to go: A printed waistcoat on a plain kurta can instantly amp up your style quotient in summer. Waistcoats not only flatter your figure but also give a whole new dimension to the formal office wear look. As you're looking for formal wear, do not go for heavy prints and shimmery fabrics.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma's Wife Ginni Chatrath Flaunts Baby Bump on Movie Outing
- Woman, Whose Rendition of Lata Mangeshkar Classic Went Viral, Records Song for Himesh Reshammiya
- PV Sindhu Overcomes Tai Tzu Ying to Reach World Badminton Championships Semi-finals
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990
- First Details of The OnePlus TV Confirmed: It Will Have a 55-Inch QLED Panel