Hawaiian, Alaska And Delta Top Latest On-time Rankings
Here are the government's rankings of the leading U.S. airlines and their on-time performance for December.
File pic/ AP
Here are the government's rankings of the leading U.S. airlines and their on-time performance for December. The federal government counts a flight as on time if it arrives no more than 14 minutes behind the scheduled time.
1. Hawaiian Airlines, 85.1 percent
2. Delta Air Lines, 81.4 percent
3. American Airlines, 79.1 percent
4. Alaska Airlines, 76.1 percent
5. United Airlines, 76.0 percent
6. Southwest Airlines, 74.9 percent
7. ExpressJet, 73.5 percent
8. Spirit Airlines, 72.1 percent
9. JetBlue Airways, 71.3 percent
10. SkyWest, 69.8 percent
11. Virgin America, 68.3 percent
12. Frontier Airlines, 62.4 percent
Total for all covered airlines: 75.6 percent
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Internet Sensation Ranu Mondal Speaks Out on Lata Mangeshkar's 'Imitation' Comment
- Russian Goalkeeper Saveli Kononov Gets AK-47 for his Man of the Match Performance
- Renault Kwid Electric Launched In China at Rs 6.22 Lakh, Gets 271Km Electric Range
- Newton Trends on Twitter After Railway Minister Piyush Goyal Says 'Einstein Discovered Gravity'
- Irrfan Khan is in Mumbai After Undergoing Surgery, Confirms Spokesperson