Tejas Express: Know All About This Premier Train
Here are few things to look forward to if you are travelling by Tejas Express.
The new Tejas Express, set to be launched in June 2017. (Photo - PTI)
Indian Railways is expected to launch a new premier train, called the Tejas Express, between Mumbai and Goa in June. Aiming to provide comfort to passengers in the inter-city journeys, the train will have executive class and chair cars.
The train's interior colour scheme will match the exterior to give the passengers a feel of world class travel.
After the Mumbai-Goa run, the Tejas service is likely to be pressed on the Delhi- Chandigarh route.
Here are few things to look forward to if you are travelling by Tejas Express:
1. The train will have facilities including tea and coffee vending machines, magazines and snack tables.
2. There will also be water level indicators in bio-vacuum toilets, sensorised taps, and hand driers.
3. The passengers will get a taste of choicest cuisine curated by celebrity chefs. Catering service will be part of Tejas fares like Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains.
4. The train will offer wi-fi facilities, automatic doors and secured gangways for all coaches.
5. In a bid to give passengers the feel of world class travel, the t
6. The coaches will have integrated braille displays, digital destination boards, and electronic passenger reservation charts.
7. The train will have fire and smoke detection and suppression systems and the improved aesthetics.
8. The passengers will have individual LCD screens for entertainment purpose. These screens will also be used for disseminating passenger-related information and safety instructions.
Recommended For You
- Oman Dismissed for 24 Against Scotland
- After Pulwama, CRPF Madadgaar Has Become the Lifeline for Kashmiris All Over
- Box Office: Manikarnika Crosses Rs 100 Cr Mark, Gully Boy Likely to Enter the Club
- Mamma, Give Me a Break, Says Priyanka Chopra When Madhu Chopra Asked Her About Pregnancy Rumours
- Pulwama Attack: Press Organisations Issue Statement of Solidarity After 'Vicious Trolling' of Journalists
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s