Victoria Beckham Registers Daughter's Name As Trademark
Harper Beckham trademark has also been registered for use in the entertainment industry.
Singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham has registered her five-year-old daughter Harper's name as a trademark.
According to intellectual property office records, Victoria has registered Harper's name to be used in a range of branded products, including perfume, lip gloss and even anti-wrinkle creams, as well as books, umbrellas, music, clothing and children's dolls.
In addition, the Harper Beckham trademark has also been registered for use in the entertainment industry.
The wife of former football star David Beckham registered up the names of sons Brooklyn (18), Romeo (14) and Cruz (12) to Britain's Intellectual Property Office and the European Union-wide office in December last year.
The children are now officially a part of Brand Beckham, joining David who registered his name in 2000. Victoria followed in 2002.
Recommended For You
- Mona Lisa on the Move: Iconic Painting Gets New Spot in Louvre After 14 Years
- With Fast and Furious Films, Vin Diesel is the Biggest Action Star in India
- ICJ Orders Pakistan To Grant Consular Access To Kulbhushan Jadav
- Bizarre: 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims to be Reincarnation of Princess Diana
- Watch: Airline Passenger Caught Using Toes to Scroll Through In-Flight Entertainment