Victoria Beckham Registers Daughter's Name As Trademark
Harper Beckham trademark has also been registered for use in the entertainment industry.
Singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham has registered her five-year-old daughter Harper's name as a trademark.
According to intellectual property office records, Victoria has registered Harper's name to be used in a range of branded products, including perfume, lip gloss and even anti-wrinkle creams, as well as books, umbrellas, music, clothing and children's dolls.
In addition, the Harper Beckham trademark has also been registered for use in the entertainment industry.
The wife of former football star David Beckham registered up the names of sons Brooklyn (18), Romeo (14) and Cruz (12) to Britain's Intellectual Property Office and the European Union-wide office in December last year.
The children are now officially a part of Brand Beckham, joining David who registered his name in 2000. Victoria followed in 2002.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Olive's Branch: People are Adopting Trees to Help Breathe New Life into Dying Village
- Vicky Kaushal on Pulwama Attack: It Should Not be Forgiven and Forgotten
- Twitter Unhappy with Soundarya Rajinikanth's Honeymoon Pics, Here's Why
- Indian Prodigy Plays Piano at Lightning Speed, Amazes Everyone on 'The World's Best' Show
- TVS Launches Kargil Edition of Star City+, Tribute to Indian Soldiers
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s