Victoria Beckham Takes Her Laptop To Toilet
If using a phone in the toilet isn't enough.
(Photo: Victoria Beckham/ Reuters)
Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham says she is such a workaholic that she even uses her laptop on the toilet.
She said: "If you dream big and work hard, you can achieve great things. I learned an enormous amount being very young and very, very famous - having everything one minute and then losing it just as quickly.
"You realise it's much more difficult to maintain success than it is to actually achieve it - and it's not as glamorous as people would think. Quite often at the weekend, I'll end up hiding in the toilet sending emails because David is like, 'Put that phone down'."
The 43-year-old designer moved into fashion in 2008 and she's only just realised how much of a "brave" move it was to start a new career away from her pop star image, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She said: "Looking back, I don't think I realised how brave I was to get into this.
I always loved fashion, even in the Spice Girls days, but if I had known then what I know now, I would have been much more frightened about the whole thing."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Your Next Android Phone May Use ISRO NavIC Navigation: Everything You Need to Know
- My Comment on Saif Ali Khan has been Misinterpreted, Says Kangana Ranaut
- Saif Ali Khan Opens up on Divorce with Amrita Singh and Its Impact on Sara, Ibrahim
- Bigg Boss 13: Akanksha Puri Breaks up with Housemate Paras Chhabra?
- FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup Will Inspire Young Girls to Take up Football: Tournament Director Roma Khanna