Victoria Beckham Wouldn't be Married if She Felt Miserable
Singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham says she wouldn't be married to former football star David Beckham if she was as miserable as she looks in the paparazzi images.
Image: Twitter/ David Beckham (@OfficiaIDB)
Los Angeles: Singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham says she wouldn't be married to former football star David Beckham if she was as 'miserable' as she looks in the "paparazzi" images.
In a cover interview for Vogue Netherlands, Victoria has opened up about the secret of their successful marriage, explaining that they "have a lot of fun together", reports dailymail.co.uk.
She said: "David and I have a lot of fun together. If I really was as miserable as I look in some of those paparazzi pictures, my children wouldn't be as happy as they are. And I certainly wouldn't be married anymore," she added.
The pair met at a Manchester United game in 1997, and got married at Luttrellstown Castle in Ireland. They have four children together-Brooklyn, 17, Romeo, 14, Cruz, eleven and five-year-old Harper.
The fashion designer also said she is content with the ageing process.
"I'm not perfect, (I) don't have to look like I'm 25. I'm 43, that sounds worse than it feels. I focus on what I've accomplished and I feel blessed."
Recommended For You
- Amala Paul Reacts to Ex-Husband AL Vijay’s Marriage with R Aishwarya
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Rohit And Bumrah Makes It To The ICC World Cup XI
- Kia Seltos Bookings to Start from Today, Launch in August
- After Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner Imitates Naomi Campbell's Vintage Bikini Runway Look
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: There is a 43-inch Samsung For Rs 28,999 And a Fire TV Stick is Bundled With it