Vidya Balan's Favourite Holi Memory Will Leave You in Splits
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actress Vidya Balan's favourite Holi memory has to do with 'bhang' and its side effects.
The Shaadi Ke Side Effects actress recounted her Holi memory in a statement.
She said: "(My best memory is) Having bhang without knowing it was bhang and then laughing all day. This was I think when I was 16."
Vidya, who loves Rang barse as the quintessential Holi song and enjoys gorging on Indian sweet 'Imarti' on the festival of colours, makes sure she takes care of her hair and skin for the occasion.
"By saying Bura naa maano holi hai, people have always grabbed the opportunity to drench you in colours. While I absolutely love the festival, one has to be extremely careful of the quality of colours used as it can adversely affect hair and skin.
"The only way that I escape from the after effects of Holi is by massaging a good amount of coconut oil on my hair and skin before I step out to play. This has been my saviour since childhood," said the National Award winning actress.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- TRAI to Decide on Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Battle For How Long Your Phone Should Ring
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Shama Celebrate Karva Chauth, Get Love from Priyanka Chopra, Samantha Akkineni
- 'Dayaben' Disha Vakani Looks Radiant as Ever in Her Comeback Appearance on TMKOC
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right
- Alexa, Pay my Mobile Bill: India Gets Amazon Pay And Alexa Payments Feature First