Vidya Balan's Favourite Holi Memory Will Leave You in Splits
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actress Vidya Balan's favourite Holi memory has to do with 'bhang' and its side effects.
The Shaadi Ke Side Effects actress recounted her Holi memory in a statement.
She said: "(My best memory is) Having bhang without knowing it was bhang and then laughing all day. This was I think when I was 16."
Vidya, who loves Rang barse as the quintessential Holi song and enjoys gorging on Indian sweet 'Imarti' on the festival of colours, makes sure she takes care of her hair and skin for the occasion.
"By saying Bura naa maano holi hai, people have always grabbed the opportunity to drench you in colours. While I absolutely love the festival, one has to be extremely careful of the quality of colours used as it can adversely affect hair and skin.
"The only way that I escape from the after effects of Holi is by massaging a good amount of coconut oil on my hair and skin before I step out to play. This has been my saviour since childhood," said the National Award winning actress.
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Yamaha Motorcycles India Launches Updated FZ-Series, FZ25 and Fazer-25, Prices Start at Rs 95,000
- Amitabh Bachchan: I'm Alive Today Because of Bal Thackeray
- PUBG Mobile's Zombies Mode Will Roll-Out in January 2019 Says Tencent Games
- India vs New Zealand: India’s Chance to Set a Few Records Straight in New Zealand
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale: Discounts on Apple iPad Pro, Samsung Galaxy S9+, Nokia 6.1 Plus And More
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s