'Vulnerability' is the Key to Kristen Bell's Healthy Marriage
Kristen laid out six key points which help her keep things running smoothly with her spouse.
A file photo
Bell posted a photograph of a hand-written note on Instagram, which detailed six key points which help her keep things running smoothly with her 43-year-old spouse, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
I received a letter from a nice man who asked if I could write a note to his friends who are getting married. I wrote something congratulatory but then thought "Kristen! Wait! You are an old married woman, shouldn't you have some wisdom to share?!" After I was finished I realized what I wrote is pretty much the A-Z of how @daxshepard and I keep our relationship healthy. Its worked for us so far, So here ya go. ♥️♥️♥️ #happyvalentinesday
The note read: "Vulnerability always begets connection and intimacy. Stay vulnerable with each other. In 10 years, when the dopamine has waned, remember: life is a crazy ride. It's a privilege to go through it with a partner.
"Take necessary separateness. It will make your marriage better. Loving someone despite their faults, failings, or character defects, is the most powerful loving thing you can do.
"Rejoice in what makes the other person happy, and allow them their individual interests.
"Know that everyone is doing the best they can with that they've got. So get a bigger emotional tool box to fix your problems."
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp and Verificado: Understanding the fact checking tool that could be modified for India
- Nora Fatehi Recreates The Iconic Dilbar Step Looking Hotter Than July
- OnePlus 6 Back to School Offer: Discounts, No-Cost EMIs And Accessories
- Hyundai Kona SUV Iron Man Edition Unveiled at San Diego Comic-Con 2018
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karan Johar Are the Perfect 'Pouting Soul Mates'; Here's Proof