'Vulnerability' is the Key to Kristen Bell's Healthy Marriage
Kristen laid out six key points which help her keep things running smoothly with her spouse.
A file photo
Bell posted a photograph of a hand-written note on Instagram, which detailed six key points which help her keep things running smoothly with her 43-year-old spouse, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
I received a letter from a nice man who asked if I could write a note to his friends who are getting married. I wrote something congratulatory but then thought "Kristen! Wait! You are an old married woman, shouldn't you have some wisdom to share?!" After I was finished I realized what I wrote is pretty much the A-Z of how @daxshepard and I keep our relationship healthy. Its worked for us so far, So here ya go. ♥️♥️♥️ #happyvalentinesday
The note read: "Vulnerability always begets connection and intimacy. Stay vulnerable with each other. In 10 years, when the dopamine has waned, remember: life is a crazy ride. It's a privilege to go through it with a partner.
"Take necessary separateness. It will make your marriage better. Loving someone despite their faults, failings, or character defects, is the most powerful loving thing you can do.
"Rejoice in what makes the other person happy, and allow them their individual interests.
"Know that everyone is doing the best they can with that they've got. So get a bigger emotional tool box to fix your problems."
Recommended For You
- Urvashi Rautela Trolled for 'Copying' Gigi Hadid's Post to Refute Dating Rumours With Ahaan Panday
- 80-Year Old Restored Royal Enfield KX 1140 Has the Company's Biggest Engine Ever - Video
- Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor nail the Sui Dhaaga challenge but SRK is the real winner. Here’s why
- An Indian Player Tied the Shoe Lace of a Pakistani Player On-Field. This is Why We Love Cricket.
- OnePlus Among Top 5 Premium Android OEMs in Q2 2018: Report