Wink Boots To Mars Leather Shoes: Winter Footwear Tips For Children
It is important to make your children wear the right kind of winter footwear with a sprinkle of style statement.
Image for representational purpose only. (Photo courtesy: AFP PHOTO/FABRICE COFFRINI0
It is important to make your children wear the right kind of winter footwear with a sprinkle of style statement. One can go for champ leather boots to Keep your toddler's feet warm, dry and protected or opt for wink boots. They keep the legs warm, says an expert.
Varun Ahluwalia, creative head from Teddy Toes, has shared some must-have shoes for children to own this winter.
Champ leather boots: Keep your toddler's feet warm, dry and protected on trips to the mountains this winter. They are supported with plushy foam/fleece insulation and a moisture-wicking lining, a removable comfort insole.
Hip-Hop leather boots: The classic style of boots, made out of the finest leather and with elastic to give a better fit. You can never go wrong with this one, available in vibrant colours like red and pink, suitable for both boys and girls.
Wink boots: They might be categorised as perfect boots for baby girls in winters. The strong grip will prevent the baby from toppling.
Mars Leathers shoes for boys: Baby boy's, still make a bold style statement.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss Winner Shilpa Shinde Quits Twitter, Says 'My Own Fans Were Trying to Control Me'
- 'Mere Gully Mein' Creator Claims He was Not Paid for His Track Being Used in Gully Boy
- Patralekhaa Opens Up on Dating Rajkummar Rao for 8 Years, Shares How the Two Fell For Each Other
- Prateik Babbar and Sanya Sagar Get Married in Maharashtrian Style, See Pics
- Taking LA Streets by Storm, J Sisters Priyanka Chopra and Sophie Turner go on a Girls Night Out
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s