Paris Fashion Week: Winnie Harlow Makes Heads Turn at Tommy Hilfiger Show
Tommy Hilfiger unveiled its disco-inspired collaboration with Zendaya at the Paris Fashion Week.
Winnie Harlow at Paris Fashion Week
Winnie Harlow makes a style statement every time she makes an appearance and this time she decided to steal the show on Tommy Hilfiger runway at the Paris Fashion Week.
During the show, Tommy Hilfiger unveiled its disco-inspired collection in collaboration with Zendaya.
The 24-year-old super model made heads turn as she donned a gold dress with a plunging neckline with a cut out creating a bow style design.
The former America's Next Top Model, teamed her outfit with a pair of platform heels and accessorised her outfit with gold bracelets and necklace.
She hit the runway again a in a figure hugging white and red striped dress and matched a belt to give her a cinched waist.
Accessorising with a red clutch bag, Winnie again donned her platform shoes for her second look.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- Arjun Kapoor Trolls Alia Bhatt Over African Safari 'vlog'
- Renault Triber First Drive Review – Economical Genius
- Swara Bhasker Taking Off Her Heels on the IIFA Green Carpet is Basically All of Us
- Cristiano Ronaldo Says Sex with Girlfriend is Better Than his Best Ever Goal