Wish to Wear a Blazer to Work? Here's How You Can Style It
A pencil skirt and a white button-down shirt paired with a checkered single-breasted blazer looks really confident and chic at work.
(File photo of Priyanka Chopra)
You can keep it comfy and chic at work with a basic blazer, but it is important to style it right.
Ruyant Matthieu, Offer Director at Promod, and Radhika Singhal, In-House Fashion Expert at FabAlley, tell how:
* You can try monochrome for office look. A casual grey blazer is ideal for an everyday office look. You can pair it with a peplum top and slim tailored trousers with stilettos to give smart formal look.
* Feel cold in office? Just throw a black or white blazer as a much needed layer. This will give you a chic and stylish look.
* For a casual Friday, wear a checkered blazer over your old comfort denim to have a polish edgy look. The blazer will drastically dress up your old jeans and a T-shirt, totally transforming the outfit. You can further add bright heels and clutch to make a perfect outfit for casual lunch meeting or dinner date.
* You can toss the blazer over your shoulders, simply drape it on you. This French look will make you look elegant and professional.
* A pencil skirt and a white button-down shirt paired with a checkered single-breasted blazer looks really confident and chic at work.
* A fitted blazer makes distressed jeans look much less casual and appropriate for work-wear.
* Add a long blazer that skims the bottom of your favourite short summer dress and you can wear it all fall and winter long at work.
* A grey blazer and chambray shirt paired with a sequined skirt and strappy heels can add a very polished aesthetic to your outfit at work.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Man Orders iPhone 11 Pro Worth Rs 93,000 from Flipkart, Receives Fake Phone Instead
- Priyanka Chopra Wraps up The White Tiger, Reminds RajKummar Rao to Keep Sending Memes
- Mardaani 2 and Jumanji The Next Level Box Office Day 2: Both Films Record Growth
- 'Cowards': Hallmark Channel Faces Flak for Pulling Ads Featuring Lesbian Couple Marrying, Kissing
- Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1 Review: A Business Laptop With a Pleasing Personality