Wonder Woman Gal Gadot Lost To Tanushree Dutta During Miss Universe 2004
While Tanushree went on to become the eighth runner-up, Gal couldn't make it to the Top 15.
Image: A still from Wonder Woman, Aashiq Banaya Aapne
Ever since Wonder Woman has been released, fans have been going gaga over Gal Gadot, the protagonist of the film. She has created ripples with her brilliant performance in Patty Jenkin's directorial and has, in a way, broken the glass ceiling and brought a female superhero to the fore.
According to a report in Entertainment Weekly, Gadot was pregnant through the film filming of Wonder Woman but that's not it. The actress has more revelations in her kitty!
Gal, who represented Israel at Miss Universe 2004, lost to the Indian contestant Tanushree Dutta, known for her debut film Aashiq Banaya Aaapne. While Tanushree went on to become the eighth runner-up, Gal couldn't make it to the Top 15.
With Gal's Wonder Woman smashing records to rake in over $223 million in its opening weekend, worldwide and Tanushree's complete absence from the Bollywood scene, it seems the tables have turned now.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kareena Kapoor Awestruck by Kalki Koechlin's Six-month Pregnancy
- Hina Khan Slams People for Comparing Her and New 'Komolika' Aamna Sharif as Ekta Kapoor Weighs In
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled: Here's All You Need to Know
- Supermodel Bella Hadid is World's Most Beautiful Woman According to Science
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2C at Rs 6499 Lands Ahead of Peak Pollution Season