Yami Gautam Gives Major Summer Fashion Goals in Anita Dongre Outfit
Yami Gautam stole a million hearts with her chic summer style. Take a look.
Image: Instagram/ Yami Gautam
Ever since actress Yami Gautam chopped of her long locks to portray her role (details of which are unknown) in the upcoming film Batti Gul Meter Chalu, she has been seen experimenting with her looks.
Recently, the Sanam Re actor took to her Instagram to share a photograph, giving us a glimpse of her go-to summer style.
Dressed in an embroidered knee-length dress and a jacket by Grassroot by Anita Dongre, Yami made sure she made a style statement. The actress rounded off the look with a pair of white sneakers, minimal makeup and had her hair tied back neatly. She captioned the image, "Keep your face always towards the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind - Walt Whitman (sic)."
Yami certainly stole a million hearts with her chic summer style.
Take a look.
On the work front, after Batti Gul Meter Chalu, Yami will next seen in Agra Ka Dabra directed by Shoojit Sircar.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sanjay Kapoor Trolls Malaika Arora on New 'Saturday Blues' Instagram Post
- Weekly Tech Recap: Realme 5 Series Launch, Reliance Jio Fiber, PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Update and More
- Flipkart Begins Roll-out of Video Service: Here is Everything You Need to Know
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead
- Airtel Forgot About The Home Bundle And Reliance Jio Fiber Has Stolen The March