Yami Gautam Gives Major Summer Fashion Goals in Anita Dongre Outfit
Yami Gautam stole a million hearts with her chic summer style. Take a look.
Image: Instagram/ Yami Gautam
Ever since actress Yami Gautam chopped of her long locks to portray her role (details of which are unknown) in the upcoming film Batti Gul Meter Chalu, she has been seen experimenting with her looks.
Recently, the Sanam Re actor took to her Instagram to share a photograph, giving us a glimpse of her go-to summer style.
Dressed in an embroidered knee-length dress and a jacket by Grassroot by Anita Dongre, Yami made sure she made a style statement. The actress rounded off the look with a pair of white sneakers, minimal makeup and had her hair tied back neatly. She captioned the image, "Keep your face always towards the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind - Walt Whitman (sic)."
Yami certainly stole a million hearts with her chic summer style.
Take a look.
On the work front, after Batti Gul Meter Chalu, Yami will next seen in Agra Ka Dabra directed by Shoojit Sircar.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shraddha Kapoor and Stylist Get Called Out for Copying This Outfit
- This Instagrammer Is Photoshopping a Godzilla Into all Of His Travel Photos
- 'You Have Not Seen the Last of Us,' Says Greta Thunberg Ahead of World Economic Forum
- Reliance Jio Q3 2019-20 Results: Subscriber Base Jumps to 370 Million as of December 31, 2019
- Virat Kohli Spotted Driving His New Audi Q8 SUV For the First Time