Yami Gautam Makes Home-made Scrubs Amid COVID-19 Lockdown
Yami, is also trying her hand at cooking. She recently made baked gluten free-bread.
As one can't go to salons during the coronavirus lockdown, actress Yami Gautam has decided to take care of skin by making beauty products at home.
On Thursday, she posted a picture of the scrubs that she made on her own.
"Made some homemade scrubs...#stayhome #staysafe," Yami captioned the image.
She also trying her hand at cooking. She recently made baked gluten free-bread.
On the film front, Yami, who wooed the audience with her role of TikTok star in Bala, will now be seen in Ginny Weds Sunny, which also features Vikrant Massey.
To tackle the pandemic, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had announced a complete lockdown for 21 days beginning March 25. Some are doing the dishes, working out indoors or brushing up their culinary skills.
Follow @News18Lifestyle for more
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Table Tennis Under Lockdown: Have to Learn to Adapt and Live With Covid-19, Says Soumyajit Ghosh
- Deepika Padukone's 10-Year-Old TV Commercials Go Viral During Lockdown
- Amitabh Bachchan Is Upset As Bhumi Calls Him 'Baller', Says 'Nobody's Telling Me What It Means'
- Locust Fry? Internet is Swarming with Old 'Tidde' Recipes as Pests Attack Crops
- Kai Havertz Breaks Bundesliga Record as He Fires Bayer Leverkusen to Third in Table