Zayn Malik Launches Line Inspired By 'Personal Style'
Zayn Malik is everywhere!
Image: Instagram/Zayn Malik
Former One Direction star Zayn Malik, who joined forces with Italian fashion house Donatella Versace to launch his first range last October, has unveiled his second line for the luxury label.
He has revealed that it was inspired by his personal style and what he wears "every day".
The 24-year-old singer who is currently dating model Gigi Hadid, has admitted his lover also helped him in the creative process.
He said: "I didn't want to say but yeah. She's very good, and she definitely assisted me."
The "Pillowtalk" hitmaker has revealed that he was desperate to work in the fashion industry for a long "while", and would have been happy to release a "couple of T-shirts".
Talking about his aspirations, Malik said: "I'd wanted to do something in fashion for a while, even if it was just to bring out a couple of T-shirts. So, 'why not do it with somebody that's got experience and knows what they're doing'…".
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- How a Wheelchair Taxi Service is Helping Specially-Abled Voters in Mumbai Reach Poll Booths
- Here's How Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Decided to 'Chill' After a Concert Night
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Plans Start at Rs 222 Which Includes Bundled Non-Jio Calls
- OnePlus TV 55Q1 Pro Review: Mildly Eccentric But You’ll Love a Great QLED Display
- OnePlus TVs Will Get The Netflix App Soon, But We Don’t Know Exactly When