'1921' Trailer: Zareen Khan Battles the Supernatural in New Horror Film
The trailer features the usual Bhattian elements of lilting piano tracks, questionable CGI, and singularly embarrassing attempts at lovemaking.
A still from the trailer (Image courtesy: YouTube)
The makers of the '1920' horror franchise have released a trailer for 1921, the latest offering of a moderately successful series of scary movies. Featuring Karan Kundrra in his first lead role, the Hindi film stars Zareen Khan, and is written and directed by Vikram Bhatt.
Karan plays Ayush, a would-be musician who comes to foggy ol' England, in the year 1921, to pursue his artistic training before getting distracted, er haunted, by a shape-shifting spirit with serious anger management issues. Enter Rose, played by Zareen, who's a medium slash supernatural-fighting superhero, and is Ayush's only means of salvation. The trailer features the usual Bhattian elements of lilting piano tracks, questionable CGI, and singularly embarrassing attempts at lovemaking. All that remains to be seen now which is the most terrifying: the acting, the eroticism, or the film itself.
Check out the trailer below:
Recommended For You
- India vs West Indies | Bhuvneshwar Back to Bowling, Unlikely to Return for West Indies Clash
- Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 4: Shahid Kapoor-Kiara Advani Starrer Earns Rs 88 Crore
- Pakistan vs New Zealand | I Hope Pakistan Can Repeat 1992 Performance: Akram
- First Public Beta Versions of iOS 13, iPadOS and macOS Catalina Now Available: Here is How to Download Them
- One Pilot Dead, Other Ejected Safely After 2 Eurofighter Jets Crashed in Germany
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s